Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm pretty new here. I used to own a slow-zuki:D But now I have the '03 blade in titanium and I am looking for the oem seat cowl. The one with the small pad on it. Does anyone know where to find it?? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
08F74-MCJ-110A Red
08F74-MCJ-120A Black
08F74-MCJ-130A Titanium

OEM part numbers listed above.

PM if you want to know where I got mine. Paid $135 new.

Price varies by color.

OEM looks nicer than targa does too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
are these cowls a pain in the a** to change back and forth between cowl and rear seat. it seems like you need to undo your rear seat screws to change them back and forth. on my 636 i could do it with the turn of a key. any info would be much appreciated. thanks!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are these cowls a pain in the a** to change back and forth between cowl and rear seat. it seems like you need to undo your rear seat screws to change them back and forth. on my 636 i could do it with the turn of a key. any info would be much appreciated. thanks!!
Yes remove the 2 locknuts off of the pan studs pop the seat/cowl off install the other and tighten the 2 locknuts. Takes me about 2 minutes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats not to bad then. just take of the locknuts, meaning the 2 bolts you see coming out of the tail by the front of the rear seat, and it will come right off? thanks for any info, much appreciated!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and by the way, can you tell me where you got yours for $135? i see them on ebay for about $160 plus shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.