Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After only a year and a half my dianese gloves have come apart at the thumb. i knew they were shit gloves after seeing how they hold up in a crash. the guy needed a few stiches from the gloves seperating in many places. so i know i don't want hard armor on the gloves. i don't want gloves that have carbonfibor or plastic making the glove rigid an d not form to my hand so here is the best i have found.

–³‘èƒhƒLƒ…ƒ�ƒ“ƒg

you'll have to navigate to the gloves then to gpr5. i couldn't seem to get the link right.

think i'm going to order a set this weekend. i have tried on a large and hope that an XL will fit., the large was really nice a bit snug but felt broken in and well made.

anyone else have these. i know 235 is alot but WTF these digits are priceless.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got a set of MotoGP Nitrous gloves that I crashed in (and it got pinched under the bike) and they're still in great shape. They're my track-day gloves. My buddy is actually borrowing them right now because his JoeRocket gloves were destroyed from a 15mph crash.

As a daily-use glove: Held Profi gloves. Super comfy and well built.

Another glove MFG to look at: RS Taichi. I'd say RSTaichi is at least on-par with Kushitani. They were very durable feeling when I checked them at the shop.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Bought the kushitani gpr 5 gloves today. WOW these are well built, soft, and have some great protection built into them. almost overkill. I really like the no carbon-fiver on the knuckles. They retail for 235, but they give a military discount. so they totaled 216 out the door!

They even fixed my dianese gloves for me:thumb:. it is amazing how soft thier leather is compaired to other brands.

Also forgot to add they put some rubber in the pit of the thumb type area to stop any type of throttle slip. it worked great. I think i loosened my grip a bit knowing it was there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts