Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I want the MotoGP TT jacket which says that it has a 360 degree zipper. I also think that I would like the Apex pants. They however just say "zipper system for connecting jacket." I've tried contacting three different retailers and none of them can verify whether or not the pants have a 360 degree zipper. Tells me that none of them actually have the pants in stock. The photos make it look like they just have a cheesy, Joe Rocket style, rear zipper on the pants. I know for sure I want the jacket. Right combination of looks and protection for what I will be using it for. The pants would be great but only if they have a 360 degree zip. Does anyone know?:smilierr: <-- just because I've always wanted to use it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I finally got in touch with someone at helmet harbor and he says that the zipper goes more than half way around but not all the way around. Does anyone know if this will cut it as "full circumference." It looks like I am going to have the chance to do one or two beginner track days at Mid-America this summer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts