Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
jetbdude said:
I think that the first pic was worth sleeping in the car :thumb:
:hmm: Glad you think so!!! The picture IS awesome, but sleeping at that weigh station sucked... :rant:

G

·
As discussed at Grattan, your 1D would benefit from +1/3 or even +2/3 EC when using Tv or Av modes. ;)

Otherwise, great shots with good action. :thumb:
If you ever feel like shooting every moto on a hot summer day (from 9 - 6), and ensuring you get 6-15 shots of each rider (most events are 300-500 riders; some races we cover balloon to ~800), just jump on 95 south for about seven hours! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bacchus said:
Breathtaking photography nhf! :clap: Please explain 492B5101 to me. :huh: Bit of photochop there?

No photoshop. He was just looking to see if anyone was behind him while he waited to land. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TAZ said:
If you ever feel like shooting every moto on a hot summer day (from 9 - 6), and ensuring you get 6-15 shots of each rider (most events are 300-500 riders; some races we cover balloon to ~800), just jump on 95 south for about seven hours! :D

I'll definately keep that in mind! :thumb:

G

·
nhfirefighter13 said:
No photoshop. He was just looking to see if anyone was behind him while he waited to land. :)
I figured that had to be the case, but for some reason when I looked at the bikes in the background they looked to be going the other direction. :p Thought maybe you'd played a bit. Yeah, I know, old eyeballs...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
That's actually why I cropped that shot the way I did. The guys in the background are on a different section of the track. I thought it looked kinda neat....like he was looking at them (he wasn't - but it looks that way.)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts