Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone here has mounted a Garmin Quest to their 954. I was looking at the motorcycle mounting kit that Garmin sells, but it doesn't show exactly where it might be able to mount or what it looks like. There are no pictures or examples on the site.

If anyone has experience with this and maybe some pictures, any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
-Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im sure that GPS King Conq will be able to enlighten you as I think he puts a GPS on his bikes before he leaves the dealership with them... :)
Chris

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah, I link to CycleGadgets in the other thread too, but for the 2610 mount. They have RAM mounts for pretty much all of them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the help! I just ordered all the appropriate RAM mount stuff from Cycle Gadgets.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What's the best way to route the wires from the cradle to the battery? If I lift up the tank, will I be able to route them under and through to the battery?
-Steve

·
Registered
175 Posts
El Steavis said:
What's the best way to route the wires from the cradle to the battery? If I lift up the tank, will I be able to route them under and through to the battery?
-Steve
Yep. Zip tie them to the harness which will go right in there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
On my 929 I ran power from the batter along the harness on the right side, under the ram air cover, and finaly up by the neck to run my radar detector. Didnt have to move the tank.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, just thought I'd attach a picture of the Quest mounted to my 954. Thanks, Conq and everyone else for the input and help!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts