Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be obvious or stupid to ask, but I'm lost.. I am getting a damper for my 900rr this week, but I was also planning on one day putting a radar detector on my bike. I know most people buy that mount that drops into the triple, but if the damper is already taking up that space, where do you mount it?? Thanks in advance!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mount it to your helmet in a way it projects the info on the inside of the wind screen. make sure it doesnt shine in the middle... I know they started making a helmet like this but i have had the idea when the F22 raptor was using this to project info on a peace of glass in the cock pit in the early 90's.... prob cost a lot of money too:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well why didnt i think of that ;), ill just makes a HUD! its so simple! haha

so ummm.. any other suggestions? that dont involve an engineering degree??:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how about something like this?

SportVue MC2
Thats cool, but that still leaves me with the original questions of where do I mount the actual radar detector unit if my triple is already being used up by the steering damper... I dont want to do the suction cups, cause thats just too risky..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.