Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone listen to an mp3 player or FM tuner while riding? If so, what kind? I have a 6gb Rio Carbon. I know its not an IPod but it does the job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: MP3 Players

I almost bought one of those a few years ago. How do you like them? Haven't they just almost been phased out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I really like mine. Sure it doesn't have the ability to hold 10,000 songs. The mini-disk can hold about three CD's worth of music. I've never had it skip. You can toss them around because they are in their own protective case. Don't really see as much of them anymore. Most of my friends have MP3 players of some type. The only real downside is that you have to switch disks, which can be interesting if you are traveling down the road. I'd get an MP3 player but I don't wanna be a follower:smilebig: .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Pretty tough changing a 80+. Thats one of the reasons I haven't went to an Ipod. Besides that I think they suck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Listen to mine everytime I get on my bike, I have an MPIO or something like that I got it cuz its tiny as hell and the "Play/Pause" button is the only one on the face of it so its easy to pause the music when I need to with leather gloves on and all. It holds like an hour of music so it gets a little annoying listening to the same songs over and over on long rides.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an iPod, with an AirClick remote so the player can be tucked away, and the remote is velcroed to the triple-clamp. That way I can change songs, play/pause, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 1 gig Ipod nano or something, it has no screen and only 5 buttons very easy to operate while riding. basically you get, volume, skip, play/pause. It's that simple.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i have a 2 gig Sandisk MP3 player :thumb:

Its great i love it... I only listen to it when I am not riding 2 up though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ipod shuffle :D just on the long rides 30minutes + anyone have both a radar detector and mp3 player on there bike?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

ReaperAZ said:
I really like mine. Sure it doesn't have the ability to hold 10,000 songs. The mini-disk can hold about three CD's worth of music. I've never had it skip. You can toss them around because they are in their own protective case. Don't really see as much of them anymore. Most of my friends have MP3 players of some type. The only real downside is that you have to switch disks, which can be interesting if you are traveling down the road. I'd get an MP3 player but I don't wanna be a follower:smilebig: .
MD user here too. Dont forget the Battery Life - SO MUCH LONGER than any mp3 player ive ever used.
Something like 40 hours on 1 AA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the music my blade makes!!! Really though, i've crashed listening to fast music while riding. Ever since then, thats a no-no for me:nono: !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ipod shuffle! nice and light.. anyway if you are going to listen to music you should check out autocom easi - 7 and get one why you can. i just got one and i love it. it also comes with helmet speakers. anyway you can listen to music radar detector cell phone or talk bike to bike.. and when you are listening to music and your radar goes off or phone rings it will mute the music and put the sound of the other device threw.

also they retail for 189$ but they are discontinued.. i picked mine up for 80$ at a local stealer.

http://www.autocom.co.uk/

they have a u.s website too but i cant remember what it is..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For some reason I tough it was illegal to have both ears wired while operating a vehicle. I must have been wrong

1 - 20 of 32 Posts