Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice looking boots sheep, where are the other 2?

I always thought that you had a red 1000? why the blue boots :huh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Northern RR said:
Nice looking boots sheep, where are the other 2?

I always thought that you had a red 1000? why the blue boots :huh:
Blue so they match, the other 2 are gloved ;) Now i just need leather pants or a suit (probably pants this season) and a bike for Grattan :D

EDIT: and they are pretty comfy right now, might put gels inserts in though

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the gel inserts. You'll want to feel your footpegs hauling around the track, and they might also interfere with the much valued ventilation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
sheepofblue said:
Blue so they match, the other 2 are gloved ;) Now i just need leather pants or a suit (probably pants this season) and a bike for Grattan :D

EDIT: and they are pretty comfy right now, might put gels inserts in though
Id recomend Gel inserts not just for comfort but also for a little bit of extra cushoning in the event of a major crash, I came close to completely breaking my heal (a number of small fractures and a lot of bruising) in a crash I had last september at Easter Creek, this type of injury is quite common if you are flung from the bike and do a cartwheel or two and your heal slams down on the track :thumbd: It might not be much extra cushioning but any extra helps and your feet are one thing you dont want them to operate on!

Oh nice boots by the way! :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chain said:
What the hell is the dead thing under the boots?
Double sheep skin from last year's Colorado Ski Trip. Since you live where it is colder you need one :) It is my front hall rug but it would be awesome in the morning fresh out of bed in the cold.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sheepofblue said:
So far the fit and finish is nice. Soon break in and riding :)

I just picked up the same pair of boots (black ones though) last week. They are VERY comfortable. I actually wore them around the house for a few days, and I have no complaints about walking in them. Very comfortable boots. :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts