Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a new race suit for about a year now and haven't been able to find anything even close to fitting me. Currently I wear two pieces that weren't technically meant to zip together. Not only do they suck, but they fit me poorly. I can't believe I'm the only rider out there with long legs and arms that doesn't have a 48in. inseam.
Are there any riders out there ~5'11" with 31" arms and a 32" inseam that have found a suit that fits them? If so, what brand is it?

Thanks -

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have you tried the Frank Thomas brand? They seem to cater to us tall & skinny guys. While I haven't tried the one-piece suit yet, I do know the pants and corresponding jacket fit well (on my xmas list). My buddy got the one piece, is a bit taller & heavier, and really likes the fit...for both road and track.
Good luck!

J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try fieldsheer, i have been using some of their products and they are grreat. I am 6'2 290. If ur only 5'11 u should be in good shape with'em

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the posts. I've never heard of the first two brands, and I'll be checking into them this winter. I guess I should have specified that my real problem comes from trying to find a decent inseam and sleeve length with my small waist (30in). I'm all arms and legs with no torso or waist. All the 1-piece suits I've tried on are either better suited for someone 50lbs heavier than I am, or won't fit because they were designed for someone who's 5'2. It's mostly only annoying me because I have a jacket and pants that fit perfectly, but they aren't meant to zip together so I have to wear a really restrictive home-Frankensteined suit, that doesn't fit well, to the track.
Still thanks for all the replies!

· Registered
134 Posts
Alpinestars makes their track pant with a long inseam option. So you can match one of their smaller jackets and pants but in a long inseam. I have a small chest and waist but am 5'10" so that is they way I went. I only have a 36" chest but I got the size 40us(50 eu) jacket so that it was a little longer in the back and arms, then fill the extra room with a back protector. The arms are actually a little long so it would probably still work for you even with longer arms. I got the MX-1. Check NewEnough.com, they have detailed reviews and 100% return/exchange policy so if it doesn't fit quite right you can try again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.