Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought my boyfriend a pair of Timberland boots for Christmas and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to buy the sock things that cover up the toe of the boot and protect if from damage from the shifter thing that you use with your foot? I apologize, but I have no idea what the technical name for them is!!! I've seen them before though and I know that they just like cover up the toe of the boot up to like the laces and a strap comes around the back of the boot to hold them on. So any help would be GREAT!!! Please email me at [email protected] or call 919 225 4958
I am located in Raleigh, NC and my name is Ashley!
Thank you so so so much for any help!!!!!!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.