Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old Teknic gloves have just about given up on me, plus I rode home the other day in the rain and I didnt dry them out now I cant get within 3 feet or I feel like pukin.

So does anyone have or have tried the Alpinestars SP-S gloves? Im looking for a short cuff and also something that has lots of protection, mainly in the palm. I guess thats why Im liking the SP-S's.

If you have a nice pair that are comfortable and protective let me know what you got.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a bad price at all but I was wanting a short cuff not a gauntlet style. I have a pair of Held Galaxy gloves which are the jam but they're hot and somewhat cumbersome getting on and off. Im wearing the Held's at the moment and they're more for the track imo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of ICON pursuits, they're perforated on the back but they protected my hands very well when I crashed, especially the double-layered palm. Short gauntlet, easy on and off, lightweight (probably not very comfortable at cold temps), break in quickly because they are softer leather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought a pair of A* GP Techs. I have to say this is the most heavily armored glove I have ever worn/tested. They are replacing my crash tested A* GP Pro's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.