Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 cbr 1000
I race a Mod Lite and run an after market air filter and allmost no restriction on my header. My plugs are white as snow. My rules keep me from adding a power commander or any after market eletronics.
I want to fatten the fuel up a little using the air temperature sensor. What resistor do I need to tap into the wires to tell the computer it is cold out side all the time. Are there different temperature levels that require different size resistors?
I had a 954 and I purchased a sensor off of ebay and it worked great I just need the resistor so I can wire it in and make it look stock.
Thanks
MY E MAIL IS:
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2006 cbr 1000
I race a Mod Lite and run an after market air filter and allmost no restriction on my header. My plugs are white as snow. My rules keep me from adding a power commander or any after market eletronics.
I want to fatten the fuel up a little using the air temperature sensor. What resistor do I need to tap into the wires to tell the computer it is cold out side all the time. Are there different temperature levels that require different size resistors?
I had a 954 and I purchased a sensor off of ebay and it worked great I just need the resistor so I can wire it in and make it look stock.
Thanks
MY E MAIL IS:
[email protected]
Kind of a dumb question, but why don't you just grab another from ebay? I think there only like 10 bucks. I guess if somebody did know the answer it would save you 9 bucks.

I'm not 100% sure so you'll have to find out, but I believe when you go WOT the computer is programmed to ignore the temp sensor(aka- closed loop mode) and just run a preset fueling schedule.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rules state no after market eletronics power commanders, tfi. A resistor is not an eletronic device it is just that a resistor. I don't break the rules I use them to the fullist................
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts