Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up the Rossi Motogp Ti-tech helmet yesterday. Fit and finish on it is awesome. It's a VERY light helmet. Size was comparable to my Shoei X11. Fit's my melon very well. Vent system is very nice. The AGV is quieter at speed than the X11 and the venting seems to work well (we'll see when the temps get warm this summer here in the high desert). Overall I'm very impressed by the AGV.:thumb: :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Very sharp helmet. I was split between that and the RX-7 Corsair (Nicky Laguna). I have a weakness for these race-rep helmets. I tried on the Corsair and fell in love with it. Like you said with the Ti-Tech, it's remarkably light and the ventilation is ridiculous. IMO, Rossi has some of the coolest looking helmets I've ever seen.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It's a sweet looking helmet fo sho.

Yesterday was my first day in an X-11, I used to think the RX7RR Arai was loud...the Shoei was notably louder.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
luvtolean said:
It's a sweet looking helmet fo sho.

Yesterday was my first day in an X-11, I used to think the RX7RR Arai was loud...the Shoei was notably louder.
What'd you think of the venting on the X-11? It was the best venting and most comfortable helmet I'd worn. We'll have to see how the AGV stacks up. The few sessions I wore it yesterday seems to be as good as the Shoei.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts