Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone just got my 2010 big red 1 month ago. this machine is pretty awesome. i just wish there were some better places to take it to ride here in ga. it is a big machine and needs some wide trails. let me know if anyone on here has some good locations around here to ride. thanks james

·
Registered
277 Posts
jamsorre125 wrote Re: New from GA
yeah i have been to durhamtown a few times. its okay and the trails are pretty decent. it just always seems to be pretty busy.

As the sport grows we see more people on the trail. It would be nice to go riding and see only a few riders however when you live near a populated city and have these mega bike stores pumping out a high number of units into the area, people are going to ride.
Looking at the Durhamtown website they seem to have a nice facility, including a pro shop and a restaurant. I had actually planned a trip there earlier this year. Life tossed a curve ball so I had to put the trip on hold.
Jamsorre125, could you give us a few details about Durhamtown and post some pictures if you have any please. According to google maps I’m about 7.5 hours away. I would sure like some positive reviews before I spend that much time hauling a trailer and riders that distance only to find its packed with people and you have to wait in lines. I don’t mind crowds just lines of people to wait to go riding doesn’t sound appealing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it is a very good place to ride the staff is very friendly and helpfull i have never had to wait to ride as it is a very big place. holiday weekends might get very full since they usually have a lot of diff activities going on but i still dont see having to wait. they have over 40 miles of trails

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.