Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my dad bought a big red today. im 20 years old im on another forum called ls1.com, The reason why we bought big red is for 2012 some of you may not be believers some of you may be either way i just wanna make sure big red is ready.
I do own a yfz 450 that i take to the dunes so i have little knowledge on them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
End of the world according to the Miayan Calender, but what some of them don't realize it that the calender restarts. The "end" should be Dec 28th 2012, I think.

Weak minded people will believe this and, hopefully, kill themselves! It's called weak minded population control just like what Y2K did.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I kind of figured that but was wondering if we Honda owners had an ace up our sleeve or not. I was thinking about making a few parts for the bike but now I am wondering if I should go all mad max with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not scared of 2012 just being more ready for it then to not be ready, i dont think it would hurt to be ready but every one has there own opinion on it and i dont have anything against anyone for not believing, i honestly dont think i believe it either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.