Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to spend some dough on some decent short cuff street gloves since the ones I have now are so craptacular that they are falling apart. Well they only cost like $15 and are totally poser material - plastic knuckle guard heh.

Anyways score one for NewEnough again - they had what I was looking for. I purchased the JR SuperMotos in Black in Large.

Cannot wait to get these - anyone have these gloves? I have tried them on at a store near me and they felt like heaven especially with the neoprene.

Now to eagerly watch the fedex tracking page ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haven't tried these but that's a pretty good place to catch a deal.. i'll prolly get new gloves next year.. want to get a pair with a gel pad in the palm to avoid vibes..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spill it where to get? & price details, why order ? was the price better? what did cost with shipping ? plug the place as we are looking for winter gloves so info :hmm:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spill it where to get? & price details, why order ? was the price better? what did cost with shipping ? plug the place as we are looking for winter gloves so info :hmm:
Well I am getting them tomorrow but I did try them on locally at a stealership.

Where to get it/ where did I get it?
NewEnough.com

Why Order from them/online?
Cheaper by I think it was $20 than the store/stealership.

What was the cost?
It cost $71 Shipped via Fedex Ground. New Enough also has a great exchange program should the size be wrong. I already exchanged the same gloves in XL for the L size.

Winter Gloves?
I'd say they would work but I live in SoCal so my winter might not be your winter. The thing I noticed is that the fit around the palm and knuckle area was snug which I like. My current pair of no-name gloves are soo loose that they bind a lot when I use them.

Full review and pics when I get them in tomorrow!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.