Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recieved my Storm Cycles skid plate and engine guards and put them on Tuesday after work. Put my Acerbis Flag Handguards on last week, and my Dr.D exhaust should be here next week. Oh the list is getting longer on the things I'm getting soon as well.

Dano

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ReaperAZ said:
I knew that would be asked...I just washed it after putting my skid plate and stuff on.

Dano
Its all good. Gotta take care of them after you try to kill em :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ConqSoft said:
That's a wimpy looking skid plate/engine guard. :rasp:

Hey now...I won't be out climbing over Redwoods like you probably do on the XR. :eyebrows:

Dano

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ConqSoft said:
Nope, guess not. Just a stray cactus here and there.

:rotfl: Man that's the truth too...them Barrel Cactus will really ruin your day if ya clip one.

Dano

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I recieved my Dr.D exhaust last night and want to put it on really bad, but I'm dreading re-jetting the bike. I have always hated carbs and am affriad I'll screw something up. The one friend of mine that really knows carbs is very busy at work and won't be free for some time. Any suggestions aside from bringing it to the dealer, which is booked solid for two weeks. The biggest reason I want to put this system on is we are planning a ride to an area where spark arrestors are mandatory and the stock system doesn't have one.

Dano

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah a guy was down at the track last night on an X and it sounded like a sewing machine compared to mine.

Dano

1 - 20 of 38 Posts