Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
I know, I know. You're right ND.

If you remember, I bought a Garmin 60c last spring, used it on one daytrip on my FZ1, then sold it. I'm just too sausage-fingered to employ such devices. Not really a gadget guy in the true sense of the word.

:cheers:

G

·
Chain said:
Gimme a map pocket on top of my tank bag please. I'll save a whole lot of money and I'll navigate just as well. :thumb: :rasp:
So you are scooting through the mountains not paying attention to where you are just taking the next cool road. Now locate yourself on a map (remember road name signs are sometimes optional in the south ;) ) A good GPS would rock. Besides tank bag on an RR :eek:

· Registered
524 Posts
Red Rider said:
Wow...they were $499 when they were first released. I used to mount the III+ on my bike. It came in handy when I needed to know if the road curved left or right as I rode up a blind hill.
Yeah, I know :crap: I paid that much for mine when they first came out.

· Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RC51Mike said:
Sounds like the c330 is loaded with all of the maps on the CD so no need to upload any?
Right, but there was some question on the 2620 as to if you were able to update the on-board data when new versions of the mapping software were released. I haven't read enough about the new ones to know.

The 2620 used a microdrive, which, technically, should be easier to damage than solid state memory.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.