Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm from north centeral Louisiana, and about to buy a very expensive Big Red, just need a little push, also have been looking at Kutoba RTV 900 xt's.

I have always had Honda's and if I buy this will be my 8th honda product, and all bought from this same dealer, in Ruston LA.

I currentley have a forman fortrax TRX 500 4X4, 2009 model, and dealer only wants to give me 3400 for trade, for that price, going to keep it.

The Big Red, is Olive Green, with both front and back winches, front, back, and nerf bars. extra battery, split front windshild with fold out, hard plastic top, rear plastic cover behine the seats, light bars front and rear. SS 214 wheels, and 26 in Black Diamond Tires, for around 16,600. how does that sound?

Will use it work catfish ponds, and work in the yard pulling a small brush trailer. Also my brother will hunt with it. Holding out till I get a few more paychecks in the bank. Should have it before Christmas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I think I'm going to test the water, should be home by 12/21/2012. Going to offer them $15,900. An see if they want to make the sale, should make their Christmas sales goal, an fix my wants!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.