Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to the site. Got my '09 BR early May this year just in time for Memorial Day weekend. Loving it! Have 250 miles on it so far with no problems what-so-ever. Got BR to trail ride and also get some work done around the house and property. So far mostly trail riding although used it to get a 60+ foot oak out of my yard that fell earlier this year during high winds. Test drove a Rhino and Kawaski but decided on BR due to Honda rep, gear tranny, seating posture just to name a few. Just finished a 90 mile trail ride (back roads, creek crossings, logging roads, etc.) this weekend - wow!:rotfl: Other UTV was a Rhino, BR did everything the Rhino did with no complaints. Mods I have so far are: digital speedo, hard roof and 2" lift kit - all well worth the money. Future changes are: taller tires (26" or 27"), winch, Works shocks and maybe a windshield for late fall riding here in middle TN. Really enjoy this site and everyone's comments and questions - I have learned a lot and am finding other BR owners have same questions that I do. Tried to upload a photo but no luck - any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
277 Posts
donreno,
Welcome to the group! I learned from the folks who have been here longer than me. Open up a Photobucket account to upload your photos / videos there (free) :thumb:.
From the view function on your account you will see a share link, click on that then click on “get link code” you can then choose a small or large photo in the “IMG for bulletin boards and forums”. Cut and paste the link into your posting and then upon you preview you will see what you posted. Even an old guy like me can do it :smilebig:.
Some of the upgrades you mention, you can save some money by looking at our sponsors on this site as well as ebay (even make some of the items yourself if your handy):plus1:
Congrats on your BR, enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks Cenflrider for the specific instructions for posting pictures. I have several to post as a result of my mirrors, front winch mount and other assorted accessory additions but didn't really know how to get them on the site.
Am at 600 miles and ready for my first home oil change. My Subaru Master Mechanic Certified son is going to show Dad how to do it!:clap:I will be sitting in a chair close by and reading off advise to him from the forum in sort of a supervisory/advisory role. If all goes well, I will have my grandson there with us as well, if not, he will be placed elsewhere outside of explicit language range. I hope I have a positive story to tell when we are finished.:hmm:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Does anyone have an iPod with headphones the grandchild could use? If not it may be in order. :music: + :rant:= :D
Subaru master tech will find this very easy.
With my unattractive mod I can now change the oil with only having to scoot under BR to remove the plastic panel for the drain plug. It also gives me piece of mind that my seals / spring / O rings are in place on the oil filter since I can now see them :smilebig:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.