Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just one pic for now, ill post more in a bit. It's teknic chicane with joe rocket ufo gloves and suomy spec1r. feels good, finnaly got some cash flow in, ill be getting some boots in a week or 2.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem I found with this jacket... it's too big, I cant believe a size 44 is TOO BIG on me, is there anyway of making this jacket fit tighter, maybe back protector under? on the highway it's a mess, its strangles me... ugh... :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The back protector can for sure make up some space, depending how thick it is etc.

If the jacket is too big on your arms however, that can be a big problem. In the event of a crash, you may not get any protection from the pads as the pads can slide around, as it's loose. Your off a bit tight then too lose.

Oh, looks good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The back protector can for sure make up some space, depending how thick it is etc.

If the jacket is too big on your arms however, that can be a big problem. In the event of a crash, you may not get any protection from the pads as the pads can slide around, as it's loose. Your off a bit tight then too lose.

Oh, looks good!
You are right about the arms part, everything was sliding! so I sent it back and I should be getting a sive 38 tommorow, my chest is a 32 and waist is 29 so I hope this one works!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts