Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up my new trials bike. It's a 2004 Limited Edition Sherco 290, and it only weighs about 150 lbs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EDDIE, that is fantastic! Man, the last trials bike I rode was a Bultaco Sherpa T. Uh, long, long ago, wow, a really long time ago, never mind. :crap:

But that bike looks KICK-ASS!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bacchus said:
EDDIE, that is fantastic! Man, the last trials bike I rode was a Bultaco Sherpa T. Uh, long, long ago, wow, a really long time ago, never mind. :crap:
Ya got that long time ago part right there Bacchus! Come to think of it, I think only you, I and Smitty know that Bultaco has (had) nothing to do with an energy drink or Mexican food!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maxib said:
Ya got that long time ago part right there Bacchus! Come to think of it, I think only you, I and Smitty know that Bultaco has (had) nothing to do with an energy drink or Mexican food!
Hey now... I had a Frontera in the shed until last year. :smilebig:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've always wanted and still want one of those. :thumb: With all the hopping around I did on that ol' BMX bike, I think it would all come back in time. :smilebig:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Always wanted to try one of those out. I saw This Guy at the races in Fontana, Ca doing a show....what an awesome sport! He was telling me how much he uses the brakes and gas together to make the bike grip and lunge...sweet!

Congrats :thumb: :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cbr99xx said:
Hey now... I had a Frontera in the shed until last year. :smilebig:
Wow, that brings back memories!

Okay cbr99xx, you too are officially a member of Ye Olde Phartes Clubbe!

BTW, did it start last year?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
maxib said:
Wow, that brings back memories!

Okay cbr99xx, you too are officially a member of Ye Olde Phartes Clubbe!

BTW, did it start last year?
Yes... I actually got tired of working on the thing (read: kicking on the left hand side.. while bottoming out on the peg, over and over) and let a local shop get it running. :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts