Honda Pioneer Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this idea from a guy on highlifter. Mine is 5' wide x 6' long. I am still working on the side rails that will double as ramps. It tilts and I can remove the tongue completely if need be for storage etc...I was able to get polaris tires on honda wheels. No axle, just spindles and hubs. I added buddy bearings so I don't have to worry to much about water.

I used new and old parts and pieces to put it together. I can turn past 90 degrees before it hits the tires.

What ya'll think?

Attachments

Reactions: JamesBentley

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. I have been building a small dump trailer (4' x 8') that I can tow with the BR or my tractor.
I wish I would have started welding years ago.....I have been at it for about 8 months and I am addicted to it! Good luck on your build!! :thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I built a firewood trailer for my 86 250sx. I made it a little on the large size. I still have it and it's a little small for the BR but it's built like a tank. Having a welder means making something you could never buy. I often load it with close to 1000 lbs of wood and I've never had a problem pulling it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I built a firewood trailer for my 86 250sx. I made it a little on the large size. I still have it and it's a little small for the BR but it's built like a tank. Having a welder means making something you could never buy. I often load it with close to 1000 lbs of wood and I've never had a problem pulling it.
that's awesome! :thumb:

We (i say we) my dad made a off road trailer for our BR 3-wheeler long ago and we still use it, however it cant hold enough stuff stuff or do the heavier hauls to and from...i hope to have more of it done on my off days

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NCM_0044.JPG
This is the finished trailer with the sides.
NCM_0138.JPG
pulling my overweight deer stand on a skid

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1009570_10200334088220237_1417162907_o.jpg
then i ran into this problem....even with the tongue pinned further into the trailer (for transporting only)....

so i fixed it with this
NCM_0194.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts