Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a new set of leathers today. Not sure what I'll do with my other set, Ebay maybe. Got the 03 2-piece Chicane in S/B. I bought the 44, I'm 6'1", 190lbs. I hope it fits good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Oh yeah, new leathers

ND4SPD said:
That may be a little tight for ya. :idunno:
I agree. But it might be ok depending on how you carry your weight. I am 220 and I wear a 46 while a buddy of mine is 215 and is in a 48 :idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

TGZ13 said:
I agree. But it might be ok depending on how you carry your weight. I am 220 and I wear a 46 while a buddy of mine is 215 and is in a 48 :idunno:

I'm crossing my fingers, should know next week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

The write up on it says the 2-piece runs a little bigger, so hopefully it will work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Good luck! I hope it works out for you! If it were me...I would be screwed either way...or it would be right and have a tear. :crap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Teknics arent the best if you are tall. They fit otherwise but mine were a little short in the torso.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, little short in the torso, and my massive chest, (j/k); it was too snug around the chest and I couldnt get my arms up very high. :( Bummer, I really liked the looks and fit of the bottom part.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SilverBullet said:
Yep, little short in the torso, and my massive chest, (j/k); it was too snug around the chest and I couldnt get my arms up very high. :( Bummer, I really liked the looks and fit of the bottom part.
Sucks that it didn't fit

·
Registered
45 Posts
SilverBullet said:
Manboobs?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ConqSoft said:
Well, you aren't supposed to be able to get your arms up very high. How high are we talkin'?
Maybe it was right in the arms then, but deffinetly not in the chest. I guess I could get htem above my chest or over my shoulders some.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts