Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guy's,
I got a 2 piece zip together set of leathers atm.
From heine Gericke.
Silver star power ranger :rotfl:

But im after a 1 piece, any ideas of sizes and how they are measured to the body?

Im 6'2" and have a 34" waist. if that helps (it probably dosn't though.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gothy,
Im 6' 1" and have a 33" waist and wear a 44 in a two piece by joe rocket. I have tried on one piece's that are the same size(44) and they fit ok. Just a bit of a warning I have stayed with two instead of one cause one piece leathers tend to rid up a little.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey black, i'm 6'4" with a 34" waist, you think a 44 would fit me too? (i'm tipping the scales at 210 though).

TIA

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers, i actually noticed a mistake in my post.
Im 6' 1" as well.
Well at least i know what size to get now, thanks alot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
To get a perfect set of leathers that will fit like a glove your best bet is to go into a store that has leathers don't worry about colors or price. Just try on a couple of different sizes walk around. Try one and two piece ones on. If you ride to the store you may even be able to go sit on your bike so you can see what they feel like in riding position. Once you have what size, brand, ect... go online and look for the same ones. You will find that they don't cost as much. LOL! Plus most places that you order from have free shipping if you spend over $100 or so. Be sure to check ebay and other sites to. Found out my size and the ones I liked in the store along with a set of boots. Total cost in the store was going to be well over $800. I picked up the same leathers and boots online for $600. Happy hunting!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spotted this thread while searching the net for other info, but decided to join and post the link below, which is probably the most informative video on what to look for when purchasing a one piece leather suit. Hope it's helpful.

Cheers, ratty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.