Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I will be visiting Orlando for the Cisco live event in a few days. While im there id like to buy some riding gear. Leather 2pc suit and gloves, im also looking for an autocom unit and maybe some dressup stuff for my 97 Fireblade like new tail lights (led litghts) and stuff like that.

If anyone for the area could recommend a good dealer in the area that would be great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
I will be visiting Orlando for the Cisco live event in a few days. While im there id like to buy some riding gear. Leather 2pc suit and gloves, im also looking for an autocom unit and maybe some dressup stuff for my 97 Fireblade like new tail lights (led litghts) and stuff like that.

If anyone for the area could recommend a good dealer in the area that would be great.

Also check out SYED Leathers ™ for help on the two piece suits.

·
Registered
66 Posts
:plus1: SYED can measure you and maybe even have it ready before you go home. They've repaired a suit for me and I tried one on in their shop. I never knew something could fit me like a glove until I tried on one of their suits. If I ever get back to track days, I'll definitely be picking up a new SYED suit. Great people to deal with also.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.