Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I need new riding pants... what do you guys wear? And do you recommend? And if you could, just throw me what you remember paying for it... I dont want to spend too much but you cant be cheap when it comes to your safety or especially these hairy man legs of mine... ...... :rotfl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wear leather pants on most rides.

Leather is better than anything else out there. I hate to use tweezers to pull all the jeans strings out of my flesh in case of an accident.:thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wear leather pants on most rides.

Leather is better than anything else out there. I hate to use tweezers to pull all the jeans strings out of my flesh in case of an accident.:thumb:
They scrub that **** out. They don't pick it out nicely. So I'm told. I don't have actual experience with this, nor do I want to have it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They use potato brushes!

Remember that Perforated leather will act like perforated paper. The only perf pants that won't shred are the vanson ones. Big$ Their holes are far enough apart not to cause tears.
If you want textile, check out Aerostich (best rider made textile gear on the market) Although textile is not great for riding sportbikes. (hard to hold the tank, not flexible for hanging off)
I have a one piece teknic suit I picked up for like 500. I wouldn't like 1 piece for daily riding, just for the track.
I have a cycleport cordura 2 pc suit for my standard bike but hate it on the cbr.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a Joe Rocket suit off Ebay for $40. Its dirty and pretty stupid looking. Still, its in one piece and is leather.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you want textile, Fieldsheer and Firstgear make good overpants in waterproof and mesh. They come with C.E. approved hip and knee armour. And both makes come in short and tall sizes. The fieldsheer can be had for about $130.00. The Firstgear HT can be had for about $170.00.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just got a pair of Teknic chicane leather pants, ce in the knees and pucks 139.00 @ newenough.com. I love em.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.