Honda Pioneer Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a problem getting their computer to talk to a PCIIIusb? I've run setup from the CD. When I first connected the PCIII my computer detected the new hardware device as a Power Commander but had a problem with the drivers. It eventually said something like "device not completely installed (code 28)" and something about a missing function. This is a Pentium 3 running Windoze 2000. The USB mouse works fine on it. Is there maybe a limit (1) to the number of USB peripherals I can run?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like this is going to be a one man thread but for anyone who might get this problem in future I'll post that mine is now fixed and how it happened. I emailed Power Commander who replied promptly and suggested deleting the device and rebooting and reinstalling. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the PCIIIusb software. Upshot is it all works now and I've loaded a new map kindly sent by Sook :thumb: Thanks mate. Excellent service as usual.

I'm not sure if it is giving the bike more moomba. It goes like scalded cat but then it did with the stock map that came with the PCIII. A bit hard to test the difference on the morning commute. Certainly gets a few stares trying though :smilebig:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts