Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for suggestions/links/recommendations for a perforated leather jacket. Not black. Preferably solid white or combination of white/red. Has (or able to accomodate) armor. Any input appreciated - thanks in advance!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for suggestions/links/recommendations for a perforated leather jacket. Not black. Preferably solid white or combination of white/red. Has (or able to accomodate) armor. Any input appreciated - thanks in advance!
check out leaterup.com I don't know that they have what you are looking for but they have lots of good prices!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A*'s makes a few, check out thier homepage. I think the Airflow S-MX leather is white and red as well as something else I forgot now. It's too early.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you find one you like that is not preffed you could send it out to Barniclle Bill (do a search to find his site) He does excellent work and is very reasonable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My TZ1 two piece is fairly perfed. It lets the cool air in but I still sweat alot during warmer weather, but as my motto goes: I'd rather sweat than bleed! :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts