Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my BR March 09 and started with the addd ons this year. Started with a 4x8 sheet of diamond plate for the roof & stereo console and had a lot left over.

Front skid plate from left over diamond plate

Rear bumper

Rear lights and leftover diamond plate behind the head rests (got bored one night)

Stereo console (separate toggle switch for the radio, front roof lights and rear roof lights)

12" MSA Platoon rims with wide offset. Gives me about an extra 2" per side.

Front roof lights (notice the wider stance) (the right front A-arm cover is off as I am contemplating a diamond plate for those too)

Rear Plate (more left over diamond plate)

Thinking about diamond plating the front A-arm covers (still have a lot left over and that would be it for the diamond plate). Considering a pipe, 2" lift and a custom rear rumble seat. I want it to match the front seats and fit properly, be able to unattach and spin around for backing up to events, and tall enough for the cooler(s) to fit under. Also, the bolts attaching the roof have not been cut off yet as I have 1 more thing to add and I need to get to all the wiring (daughter's idea and I havent seen on any other UTV/MUV). If it works it might catch on.... coming soon

Comments/Questions/Opinions wanted.

Thanks for having a great site

·
Registered
277 Posts
The time and effort you put into your BR shows :thumb:. The front skid plate looks great! I see you used the existing bolt holes for attachment the opening at the top will still allow for installation of a winch. The diamond plate on the rear, how is this attached? Is it being used as a gusset plate or for protection reasons? I really like the roof and lights front and rear. You really did an awesome job on everything, you really hit the target :sniper:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks Good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.