Honda Pioneer Forums banner

Pioneer Poll

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was wondering what the general population thinks about possible choices.
So my poll question.....

If you did not have the Big Red or any UTV for that matter, would you choose to buy the Pioneer 700-4, the Pioneer 700, the Big Red (while they're still available) or another brand of UTV?

Please be honest and non objective if you probably all ready have the Big Red.

Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I voted for the 700-4. But I have a BR. I think my only preferred change would be a 1000-4. I feel that the 700 in the four seater will be too small. But I really like the 4 seat option. Maybe I should just start thinking Jeep.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My reasoning for this poll is unique in that I have only a 4 wheeler, which is a Honda Rubicon. I'm wanting to buy a side by side and trying to research and get as much opinions as possible.
So besides the voting, I appreciate any thoughts or opinions on if you were in my shoes.
Again, if you had no side by side and were in the market for one, what would You do?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I really like the build of the BR. I would like to see other options as long as the BR continued its line as well. A four seater is an option that would no doubt make it in this market. Dry storage is something Honda needs to focus on! Open glove box is an oxy moron at best.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The main reason I went with the BR over the rest is it has a real transmission. All the rest I tried had rubber bands. Great for a snowmobile. Not so great for a sxs or for an ATV either.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The main reason I went with the BR over the rest is it has a real transmission. All the rest I tried had rubber bands. Great for a snowmobile. Not so great for a sxs or for an ATV either.
Me to, could not agree more. When I bought my Arctic Cat, I bought the biggest manual I could buy. I hope Honda keeps building the new utv's on the basis of the BR's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.