Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a rear stand direct from them last year and it arrived promptly, works great, etc.

Tuesday I bought the newfront stand from them, and it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! Awesome. Being the next state over helps. :thumb:

Anyways, I finally have a good way to support the front end and wish I hadn't taken so long to order it. :)

Now I just need to make up my mind whether to save up for the ohlins forks or just yank the stockers and send them off to DK. :huh: (Planning to keep this bike a long time.)

Cheers!
Dan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the set of stands. I have a Pit Bull back stand and love it. I can't wait to get the front one. Pit Bull is a great quality product.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blorton said:
Tuesday I bought the newfront stand from them, and it was waiting for me when I got home yesterday! Awesome. Being the next state over helps. :thumb:
Dan
Being over the hill from them really helps :D And having met them they are all very nice people from the people in the shop to the owner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, three rear stands and one front stand in my garage. friends ask to borrow the front ALL the time. :D I have about 5 different front stand pins and adapters..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts