Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to buy a bike that will need to be transported from Texas to Maryland.

I have sold bikes in the past that people have had transported from me and once a guy showed up with a flatbed and I knew the bike would get damaged during transport. The other few times companies showed up with enclosed semi's and strapped the bikes onto pallets and that seemed a lot better.

I'm buying a pretty nice bike so I want one of the more reputable well known companies that has a track record of delivering bikes safe and sound.

any recommendations?

thanks in advance..

Jeff in Maryland
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tornado bait said:
You might want to ask Rah-VFR also. He just recently had a bike shipped.
thanks - I really like getting opinions from people that have actually used a company.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
jjj0923 said:
thanks - I really like getting opinions from people that have actually used a company.

:)
Then forget about my suggestion. I've only used them twice with absolutely perfect results.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BDA116 said:
Then forget about my suggestion. I've only used them twice with absolutely perfect results.
that's very good to know - thanks so much. Your intial post did not indicate that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
jjj0923 said:
that's very good to know - thanks so much. Your intial post did not indicate that.
Did you specifically ask for details? Or was your question simply for recommendations?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for insight - now I'm beginning to get a flavor of how the moderators expect to be corresponded with around here...

:patriot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
jjj0923 said:
thanks for insight - now I'm beginning to get a flavor of how the moderators expect to be corresponded with around here...

:patriot:
How's the correspondence with deez going?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
smoothrideronli said:
Oh...I thought you were going to say something else...
Well, "deez" was "deeznuts" for a while...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jjj0923 said:
thanks - I really like getting opinions from people that have actually used a company.

:)
by the way - I'm sorry if this came across as a sarcastic remark -- it was not meant to be...

when I'm being sarcastic my twisted sense of humor will be painfully obvious... :chainsaw: :sheepsex:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
I ran out! :rant::rant:

Sorry, I am in a fighting mood today...I think I'll quit posting. ;)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top