Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just read the most amazing stat about him today.

Since turning pro, RC has NEVER lost an outdoor national series title. This year was his ninth in a row. I believe he only lost 2 motos all year. Once when he fell, and once when Bubba ran into/landed on him.

That kind of dominance makes even Rossi's look second rate.

G

·
I thought RC had another perfect outdoor season this year as well. I didn't think he lost any motos ... but I am not totally sure. I DO know last year or the year before he had a perfect season - 24 motos and he won every single one of them. That's just incredible!

Remember all the hype about Stewart preseason? :idunno:

G

·
If you watch his motos they generally focus the cameras on the battle for second since hes always so far in front.

Simply amazing tho.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
johnnycrash said:
I thought RC had another perfect outdoor season this year as well. I didn't think he lost any motos ...
Chad Reed took the first one from him when he tipped over at Southwick, and he lost a moto at Unadilla. He still took both overalls.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EatnAsphalt said:
Rossi has more competition. Ricky is a class on his own.
Funny how when people compare Rossi to other greats like Doohan, they say the same about Rossi.

G

·
I have known Ricky since middle school and he was just as dominant before he turned pro, back when he was riding 80cc bikes.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RSheffi649 said:
I have known Ricky since middle school and he was just as dominant before he turned pro, back when he was riding 80cc bikes.
Yes he was. I remember when he was riding Kawis at Loretta Lynn's. :)

Mad props to him, amazing determination and drive! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts