Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Joe Rocket Moto GP gloves in black/white/silver. I likey! Gonna look around the net to find prices....they were in the stealership, and they run high on everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SilverBullet said:
The Joe Rocket Moto GP gloves in black/white/silver. I likey! Gonna look around the net to find prices....they were in the stealership, and they run high on everything.
Like these?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CBRBob said:
Like these?
I think those gloves have a defect Bob. Look at the way the middle finger sticks out!! Did you get 'em at a seconds price??

:rotfl: :rotfl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Newfie TLR said:
I think those gloves have a defect Bob. Look at the way the middle finger sticks out!! Did you get 'em at a seconds price??

:clap:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Newfie TLR said:

No it's the new design JR has. You know how Astars connects the ring and little fingers on their gloves. While JR has the little, ring, and index attached. They are marketed in high traffic areas where cages with old people driving vastly outnumber motorcyclists.

:smilebig:

Dano

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SilverBullet said:
Check out www.gearmaxx.com I found their prices Unbeatable. I don't know a darn thing about the company, but I'll let you know if / when I get my order I placed.

Repsol Textile jacket and matching gloves.... $313.98 Shipped.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, these are what I have. A couple of years old, and I don't even remember the model name. Speedmaster, perhaps. Anyway, Joe Rocket Chit, which can be suspect at least, but I love these gloves. Fortunately have never had to "test" them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts