Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that a few members have the Scorpio alarm, I just installed one last week.
I love mine, all the features are great.
The only problem that I have is that the 2way range SUCKS. :(
Mine only has a range of maybe 100 yards.
How is the range on you alarms?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HPower said:
I know that a few members have the Scorpio alarm, I just installed one last week.
I love mine, all the features are great.
The only problem that I have is that the 2way range SUCKS. :(
Mine only has a range of maybe 100 yards.
How is the range on you alarms?
I don't have one, but did you install it yourself?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GhostRider said:
I don't have one, but did you install it yourself?
Yes, I did the install myself, was very easy, 1/2 hour job.
I ordered the alarm with the wire harness for my bike (ZX10R) and everything was just plug & play.
The only wire that I had to cut was for the optional anti-hijack feature, it just spliced in line into the ignition power at the fuse box.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HPower said:
Yes, I did the install myself, was very easy, 1/2 hour job.
I ordered the alarm with the wire harness for my bike (ZX10R) and everything was just plug & play.
The only wire that I had to cut was for the optional anti-hijack feature, it just spliced in line into the ignition power at the fuse box.
Cool :cool: :thumb:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've never seen the 2mi range they claim; but it's a really nice alarm otherwise (I like the perimeter sensor).

My next alarm will be a cheaper one. I really only have it to keep people from playing with the bike when I'm not around.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top