Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Shoei Diabolic, I like

If had not just bought a new shoei, I would have considered that one. Nice scheme. :thumb:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

EDDIE110171 said:
If had not just bought a new shoei, I would have considered that one. Nice scheme. :thumb:

I liked yours also. I have an HJC AC-10, if I could find another, (which I looked for an identical one), I would by that, but I like this enough to buy I think. Just wish it didnt have the red in it since I took all the red off mine and changed to silver.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Holeshot said:
Looks like the kind of paint scheme one would see on some chromed out LA Busa.
That is why we're all different - something for everyone. That paint job is not my cup of tea either. I just realize that there is something for everyone. :idunno:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bacchus said:
That is why we're all different - something for everyone. That paint job is not my cup of tea either. I just realize that there is something for everyone. :idunno:

what are you wearing Baccy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Sweat socks, sweat pants, and sweat shirt.. The thermostat is set at 65F :idunno:

·
Registered
76 Posts

Bacchus said:
Hey, wait a minute! You "shopped" that! :rant:
Actually, that photo is completely untouched. I just thought it to be a fairly decent resemblance, and thus saved it for future use. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts

Bacchus said:
Sorry, but I must give the obligatory...

:moon:
I think your current avatar would make a great scheme for a helmet paintjob . . .

·
Registered
21 Posts

sweet looking helmet, especially in red. the paint looks great in person, very 3d. Can't even force a pair of glasses in it though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts