Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be needing a new helmet by next year. I've always gone with Shoei and solid colors (my first lid was a "lightweight RF-200 :rotfl:), but am considering something different to go with the RC.

I know that this SR-4 is basically an RF-1000 with new paint and a Honda logo, but does anyone have any other info on the helmet? It seems to be priced reasonably at $400.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heavy-Dee said:
I thought you were selling the RC?
Things have changed. Hopefully the RC will be with me for a long time.

She'll never see the track. I'm considering a 600 for that, but it may be two years before I can get out there anyway. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
phobiaphobe said:
I loved my Rf900, but the rf1000 never fit right.

My X11 fits perfectly.
Dude for the same price I'm getting this X-Eleven Vermeulen. The dealer said it would take a week to order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
abtech said:
But will it save your head in a 140 mph street sign competition?
Street sign please have you ever driven in Okinawa the island is only 67 miles long and 3 miles wide.....:confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The SR-4 had me confused for I have woren Shoei since around early 80s. Presently with two RF-800s. Still said SR-4 sounds great, still for $100.00 more I think I will go for the RF-100 for once I pay in American dollars, shipping, Cdn Customs I will be looking at close to $600.00 smakers. Four hundred would be a dream & I lke the more plain SR-400.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts