Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the little lady 5' & short legs has to scootch up several inches to reach the gas, anybody have to deal with this since their is absolluto no adjustments on the seats. I'll have to fabricate something.....any ideas?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Going on the assumption that you are a comfortable in BR and there is a fair difference between you and the bride 5 foot vs 5 foot 8 inches have you considered a pillow behind her to bring her closer. Like this, http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?PIN=61565&DL=GAW1&SC=WIG20001&
Not sure this would resolve however this would work If you don’t need the pillow and most of those pillows have a Velcro strap so you won’t loose them on the trail.

·
Registered
167 Posts
The seat back is adjustable but not fast to change as it requires removing two bolts.See page 27 of your owners manual.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OFRC boy - thankx for the info, but the seat if perfect for me. I'll just build something cushey about the thickness of a telephone book that slips over the back seat.

Cenflrider - er um....I'm speechless :idunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.