Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I have looked at them at the Polaris dealer here in town. They seem very well built but maybe a little to much on the heavy side which may not be a good thing on a UTV. Moose ATV also makes some nice plows as well. I built my own last year but will have to modify it now that I have tracks. I plan on rebuilding most of it or if I can find a used plow off a small truck or SUV I will make some changes to so I can use it on the bike.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
You know there will be video and pics of the install of the tracks and of the fabbing up of a new blade for the bike. The tracks are in but I have to drive 6.5 hours to pick them up. We got a good deal on them at $1500 off the MRSP. We order 3 sets one for dad's Prowler, his neighbors Rhino and my Big red. I was going this weekend to get them but that just got pushed back till next weekend do to a house sale that got tied up do a deed screw up.

Has anyone bought an after market blade for the Big Red? I am also going to build a box scraper so I can pull some snow out from in front of my garage and trailers. But I have a few months before I have to worry about that.

Here is what I am looking at doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.