Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with some friends to do some dirt riding yesterday at the Gorman riding area. Had a blast. Pretty much perfect conditions. Dirt still damp, so traction was great. Put on about 55 miles of great trail riding. Dang, I love living here.:cool:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Poseurs......Bunch of shots of bikes and guys sitting around. :evilaugh:

Nice area for bikes out there. I don't think my back could take too much dirt anymore, otherwise I'd rather be dirty.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went out with some friends to do some dirt riding yesterday at the Gorman riding area. Had a blast. Pretty much perfect conditions. Dirt still damp, so traction was great. Put on about 55 miles of great trail riding. Dang, I love living here.:cool:
You know something weird....I lived in Bakersfield my entire life. I can't tell you the countless times I have gone up or down the grapevine and always wanted to stop and ride Gorman. How is it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know something weird....I lived in Bakersfield my entire life. I can't tell you the countless times I have gone up or down the grapevine and always wanted to stop and ride Gorman. How is it?
It's cool. If you like tight, technical single track, that's not the area for it as far as I could see (that's the first time I've been there as I usually ride 10 min from home) But if you like more trail type riding with whoops and jumps etc up and down hills its great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's cool. If you like tight, technical single track, that's not the area for it as far as I could see (that's the first time I've been there as I usually ride 10 min from home) But if you like more trail type riding with whoops and jumps etc up and down hills its great.
Sounds like I need to try it out. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts