Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Waterproof? Doesn't seem to mention it...
I don't think they are as they have a zipper down the side but I don't think you'd get too wet in a rain storm. I haven't found out yet. :)

Oooooh, I kinda like those. Okay for track?

Details please. :D
They seem to offer good bit of support and they even have removable toe sliders. Better than a set of regular boots but not as good as a set of Sidi, A*, etc...
These are going to be my street boots. They don't squeek like my Sidi's do and they look more normal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
that and their more traditional boot style one look comfortable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That sounds like you already tried to find them...:idunno:

shhh actually I just looked when sheep said that.
but I knew mine were men's. I went and tried them on first then bought them on the website (for sale section for $240, I couldn't pass it up)

G

·
ANd loook what they can do for you.

" Break speed records and nothing else. These bike boots have a sleek design, with protective technology to help keep you safer at any speed. Imported. "

That advertising may break some rules here.:nono:

And size 7 in anything is a girls size...:rasp:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I "know" you so hook me up for $5! I'll take an 11 please :D

Size 9 only.:crap: I know somebody who works for Timberland and they sell all the samples and display shoes for $5 to their employees. Unfortuantely (for you) all of the samples and displays are size 9.

I just happen to wear a size 9. :cool: I've already picked up 4 pairs of boots and sneakers worth about $600 for $20. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts