Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the other posts but still have a few questions and do not want to do anything that would void my 5 year warranty. :eek:

1.Can a 26" or 27" tall be used before creating to much heat for the transmission and at what point will it void the warranty?:hmm:

2.Why go with two different sizes when it comes from the factory with all 4 the same size?:confused:

3. Same question with the lift kit, will it void the warranty?:huh:

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can run a 26 or 27 in tire with out any issues for your transmission. It won't void your transmission warrenty. Now with that said, you could void the warrenty on your suspension components, tie-rod ends, CV joints, ball joints, etc. This would also apply for a lift kit. It will also void your warrenty for your suspension components also. Now all this could be a mute point if you have a dealership that is worth is darn. I know my dealer will warrenty broken suspension parts even if you have a lift kit or bigger tires but not all dealerships are equal so you would have to check with them and see what thier policy is.

Hope this helped.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh about the tire size, what some people are doing is stay with the same height tire (25 or 26, etc) all the way arround, and you MUST run the same height tire or you will have serious issues. What some are doing is running narrower tires on the front. So instead of running 25x10x12 (front & rear) they are going to say 25x8x12 front and 25x10x12 rears, this will give you easier handling/steering but you will loose a little tire extra tire for pulling. Its a trade off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.