Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where I seen it but someone posted pic form the Dealer Expo showing a Big Red on tracks. Was wondering is anyone knew who was offering them as I am seriously thinking about buy a set for the winter.

·
Registered
167 Posts
A buddy of mine has a set of Mattracks that are like new, he used one or two times on his Kubota then sold the Kubota. You would need to buy the adapter kit for the Honda Big Red. He wants $3500.00 for the tracks. Shipping would suck tho as we are in Oregon.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all!

This is my first post on this forum. I am actually a Honda dealer in Minot, ND and we have had a LOT of experience with Camoplast tracks on atvs and utvs. The camoplast kit is definitely the best in my experience. My dad owns a Big Red and he has them on his. They go through snow like crazy! They can get stuck but it takes a lot for that to happen. Just my 2 cents on the issue!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any pictures of the Big Red on tracks. I looked at the Camoplast Utv 4S tracks last weekend and they seemed like a solid unit. Only thing I seen wrong with them was they were on a Rhino and not a Big Red.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A big thanks for the picture. I couple of questions about the tracks that I hope you can answer. First how wide does it make the over all bike and how much lift does it give the bike? I ask because I am wondering if it will fit on my trailer and if it will clear my garage door.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well my tracks are in. Problem is both the tracks and my bike are on the west coast so they will have to wait till the weekend before I pick them up. I ended up with the Camoplast UTV 4S and will mount them up this week and snap some pics. Got the tracks for $1700 less than the MSRP.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No I would like to start on a few of the smaller less expensive projects I have planned first. And besides turning the Big Red will only help me develop some extra upper body strength.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well today I jumped on the company plane and flew out to get my truck and toys. Here is part of what we brought home from the store.

Two sets of Camoplast UTV 4S tracks. One set was my dads and is going on his Arctic Cat Prowler and my set is going on the BR. Also picked up a new set of tires and rims.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.