Honda Pioneer Forums banner

Tracks?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  poacher 
#1 ·
I am in the market for tracks for my 2010 BR ... I have been searching the internet for a couple of weeks now and seem to have Noticed the major two brands are Camoplast and Mattracks. What i would like to know is, which seems to be the best, Are there any pre mods i need to do before install, and does anyone know where i can get a better deal so far as price wise??? and also i have noticed several of you on here have them, after extended use, any problems with them and what could be done to prefix those problems??? .... And these wont be used in the snow, I live in South Mississippi, they will be used to turn heads around the mudrides we have on regular weekend basis!!:thumb:

#2 ·
im in the market for a set of tracks 2 , my only concern is how will the br handle the extra weight , the stock machine doesnt have enuff power to spin the stock tires in deep snow so will the tracks with the lighter foot print improve how the br will pull hills n deep snow or will it just be a power robber, by the way i use my br for bear hunting in southern west va where the mountains are step and there is plenty of snow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.