Honda Pioneer Forums banner

Trail ride with mud

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sfrankland 
#1 ·
Here are a few videos of todays ride enjoy. I will add more latter once they finish uploading.

Only 3 of the 5 of use managed to make it out. To bad as it was a great day for a run.

Looking back over the mud hole we just came through.

A friend we meet on the trail.

See less See more
2 3
#4 ·
don't mean to sound like and idiot but is that a moose?? but pretty cool vids that's some beautiful country where yall are riding where are you from man i see yall are wearing long sleeve shirts and stuff in the vids i wish it was that cold down here in louisiana today way like 106 degrees ...lol

#5 ·
You are correct sire that is a moose. Not a very big one but big enough to cause a world of hurt if you hit it. It was 60 on Saturday but normal would be between 75 and 85. When we are out and we mostly wear long sleeves while riding for the protection it offers against sticks, mud and black flies (early summer). I was running stock tires and I did manage to get stuck once and need two ATV's to act as an anchor so I could winch out. Closest object to tie onto was several hundred feet away.

I think I have made my mind up and will be ordering a set of 27" Mud Lite XTR's in the near future.

#6 ·
Video of me getting stuck. I only got stuck once all day unlike my buddy on the Arctic Cat who was stuck several times.

A Honda Foreman is not enough to pull out a Big Red encase you were wondering.

I a very mild muddy spot. The ruts were from the heavy equipment that were out working on the pole line.

Me off in the distance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.