Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just backing into my driveway after a 6 and a half hour trip over the highway and this is what happens to my trailer tire. I count myself very lucky that it didn't come off while on the highway doing highway speed.

Not sure if I am going to replace the axles with proper trailer axles and tires or see if I can find bearings and fix these ones.

·
Registered
123 Posts
By the looks of that tire I would say you're lucky you didn't have a blow out. Those little 8" tires spin very fast compared to car or truck tires. I would also throw some bearing buddies on the axle to help keep them greased.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are heavy mobile home axles. I would like to swap them out for 5000Lb axles but it is not in the budget. The biggest problem with these axles are finding bearings if you can find bearings at all. Most of these axles were designed to get the mobile home from the factor to the trailer park and thats it. I did luck out and after buy several kits and found the bearings I need to fix it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.