Honda Pioneer Forums banner

Trailer Question

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  cvc14 
G
#1 ·
I am going to be heading to a track day in a little more then a week and I need to tow 2 bikes.. A friend of mine has a uility trailer I can borrow but I am not sure if it is big enough to tow 2 bikes. The trailer is a 4X8 open trailer. :idunno:

Anyone use a trailer of this size to pull 2 bikes?

I am trying to find this mount I had seen on the web that goes in the bed of my truck where I can load 2 sport bikes or 3 dirt bikes. If anyone uses this method of transposting and can point me in the right way would be great for my next track day trip.

#2 ·
Are you hauling two bikes total, or three? If just two, put one in the truck and one on the trailer. Two bikes will fit in a 4'-wide trailer, but it's an extremely tight fit (too tight for my tastes), and better yet to stagger them.

The mount you're talking about, is it the one that attaches to the bed rail, like this...

G
#3 ·
Thanks for the info...

If it comes down to it I will but on bike in the bed and the other on the trailer. No really that big of a deal.

I have seen that mount but there was another one I saw on a different message board. I tried to get into with that guy who had it but they never got back to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.