Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im new to these forums and somewhat new to riding as well. I have put a few thousand miles on my bike and i have been putting some upgrades on it. I put on some flush mount LED's on the front and had to put an electronic relay on it to slow down the flashes, but the indicators stay on all the time. im fine with that, but today i went to put on a tag delete kit on the back with led's and the only thing i can get to work right are the running lights and the brake lights. My turn signals have quit working all together even though everything is wired correctly. only way i can get the signals to work is hook up an hold light with them. should i get a different relay or throw some resisters inline? HELP!!!!!!! part numbers would be great too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i figured out what the problem is. First i needed an electronic relay to get the signals to work and at the right speed, next i need to put some diodes in the turn signal wires to keep the running lights from back feeding though the signal wire since teh led's i got are only 2 wire instead of 3. all is well now.

thanks for the help tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.