Honda Pioneer Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take Action at the Link Below to Urge Your Member to Cosponsor H. Res. 1406 and to Ask House Leadership for a Vote!

We know from what has been leaked that the Administration is considering designating millions of acres of western lands as National Monuments. Passage of H. Res. 1406 will help us better understand what else the Administration is considering behind closed doors.

Americans For Responsible Recreational Access:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for pointing this out. I took the time who's next?
My pleasure, thank you for taking the minute or two to get involved in this very important matter! :thumb:

If we continue to just stand by silently and let the eco-extremists, special interest groups and lobbyists run our Politicians and hence our Country then we deserve what we'll get!

I don’t know where all the “transparency” this Administration promised is taking place but it sure isn’t in the Public Lands Access War. They are OUR Public Lands, we deserve to know what “they” are planning to do with them and it is our Constitutional right to have our voices heard in ANY processes involving the management of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.